Devondale Long Life Cream Competition – 24th January 2019
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
2. The competition commences at 12PM AEST on Thursday 24 January 2019 and ends at 11:59PM AEST on Sunday 10 March 2019 (the Promotion Period).
3. The promoter is Saputo Dairy Australia Pty Limited (ABN 52 166 135 486), trading as Devondale, PO Box 4307 Melbourne VIC 3001 (the Promoter).
4. Any Australian resident aged 18 years or over who enters on www.devondale.com.au/submit-recipe by uploading a photo of their favourite own recipe using Devondale Long Life Thickened Cream and completing the form provided with details which must include First Name, Last Name, Email, Recipe Title, Serving Size, Prep Time, Cooking Time, Ingredient List and Method is eligible for the competition. While the Promoter may promote or make reference to the competition on the Devondale Facebook page or by other means, only entries submitted on www.devondale.com.au/submit-recipe in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be eligible. All employees of the Promoter or its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
5. The Promoter will determine (in its absolute discretion) a total of five (5) winners which best fulfil the requirement of the competition. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
6. The five (5) winners will be contacted via email on Wednesday 13th March 2019 and will be requested to provide further details required by the Promoted for receipt of the Prize. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Each winning entrant will receive, via email or by such other means as the Promoter may (in its absolute discretion) decide, an electronic Woolworths gift card in the amount of $50 (the Prize). The Prize value in these Terms and Conditions are in Australian dollars and include Australian GST where applicable.
8. Each Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash. The Prize does not include flights, accommodation or any other expenses incurred in a winning entrant’s participation in the competition or collection of the Prize.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. Entrants are responsible for any cost (such as data and network charges) associated with entry or submitting an entry.
11. When contributing material to the competition on www.devondale.com.au/submit-recipe, or commenting on any post promoting or referencing the competition on the Devondale Facebook page, an entrant must not include offensive, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent or inappropriate content in any form. The Promoter reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to take any action it deems necessary or desirable in relation to such material, including (without limitation): edit, modify or delete any content on the Devondale Facebook page that (in the Promoter’s opinion) offends this term; and disqualify an entrant’s entry to the competition. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these Terms and Conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. As a condition of entering this promotion, an entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) along with their submitted recipe in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. All winning entries become the property of the Promoter.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Woolworths.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any actions taken by Woolworths including (without limitation) in relation to a winning entrant redeeming the Prize with Woolworths.
17. By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook and the Promoter from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the game of skill, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
18. No responsibility is accepted for lost, delayed or misdirected mail.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.