Vitamin Plus Reduced Fat Milk Powder
- High in calcium for strong bones
- High in vitamin C to aid iron absorption
- Source of vitamin D to aid absorption of calcium
- Source of iron for the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Source of vitamins and minerals as part of a healthy diet
- Only available at Costco
Did you know?
It’s no secret that milk is a great source of calcium, but you might not have realised it’s also packed with 10 essential nutrients. Others include vitamin A, vitamin B12, iodine, riboflavin, potassium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, carbohydrate and high quality protein. Drink up!
Next time you’re cooking muffins, pancakes, cookies, meatloaf or meatballs fortify your dish with extra nutrients by adding a bit of powdered milk.