Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 30g Devondale Original Butter
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 small green chilli, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup Devondale Light Sour Cream
- 1 1/3 cups grated Cobram Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander
- tortilla strips or corn chips, for serving
- baby vegetables, for serving
- 1. Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat until melted. Gently sauté spring onions, chilli and garlic for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Stir in the sour cream and heat until just simmering.
- 2. Stir in the cheese until melted then remove from heat and stir in coriander.
- 3. Pour mixture into a serving bowl and serve with corn chips and baby vegetables. Dip will become thicker as it cools.
- Adjust chilli to suit your personal taste.
- Devondale Tasty All Rounder Shredded Cheese can be substituted for the Cobram Cheese, if desired.
- Baby coloured capsicum, small radishes, baby carrots and sugar snap peas make perfect accompaniments for this dip.