Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 7-8 Devondale Tasty Cheese Slices
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Brush each pastry sheet with a little water. Arrange the cheese slices in a single layer over the pastry, cutting cheese to fit so that the pastry is completely covered. Top with the second sheet of pastry, water side down. Press firmly to stick them together.
- Cut into 1.5cm wide strips. Carefully lift each strip and twist several times. Lay on baking paper lined oven trays. Brush with combined sweet chilli sauce and sesame seeds.
- Bake at 200⁰C for 10-15 minutes until twists are golden and puffed. Cool slightly. Enjoy warm or at room temperature.
- This recipe can also use Devondale Light n' Tasty or Mild All Rounder Cheese Slices.
- Store twists in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
- For kids, try sandwiching pastry with cheese and vegemite.
- Brush with lightly beaten egg instead of sweet chilli glaze.