Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Roast beef, gravy and leftover vegetables
- 2 tablespoons Devondale Spreadable Butter
- 8 slices white bread
- 4 Devondale Tasty Cheese Slices
1. Slice beef into strips and chop vegetables into cubes. Butter one side of each slice of bread and place buttered side down on a clean board. Top four of the slices of bread with Devondale Tasty Cheese, then roast meat, gravy and vegetables. Top with remaining bread, making sure the buttered side is facing up.
2. Place in a preheated jaffle maker, close lid and cook for 3-5 minutes or until bread is golden brown and crisp. Serve warm.
- You can use any leftover roast meat such as beef, pork, lamb, chicken or turkey with roast pumpkin, potato, cauliflower and even peas. Don't forget the gravy!
- Quantities aren’t important for this recipe, just use whatever you have leftover and try not to overfill your jaffle.