Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 4 slices Malaysian-style roti bread, folded in half and trimmed to fit jaffle maker
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup bottled satay sauce
- 1/2 avocado, cut into cubes
- 4 Devondale Colby Cheese Slices
1. Combine chicken and satay sauce in a small bowl. Place a slice of Devondale Colby Cheese on one side of the roti bread. Top with chicken satay, avocado and fold over roti bread to enclose.
2. Place in a preheated jaffle maker and close lid and cook for 5 minutes or until roti bread is golden brown. Serve warm.
Roti bread is readily available in most major supermarkets. If unavailable, use flat bread instead.
Use a BBQ chicken for this recipe to save time!