Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed, cut into four squares
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded ham
- 1 cup Devondale Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Place four squares of pastry on a baking tray lined with baking paper, leaving space between each one.
- Spread each of the four squares evenly with pizza sauce, leaving a 1cm border of pastry around the edge of the square. Top evenly with spinach, ham and mozzarella. Brush the edge of the pastry with water to moisten and top each with another square of pastry, to create a parcel. Press along each edge with a fork to seal the edges and create a pattern.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- These pizza pockets are fantastic with your favourite filling. Try chicken with pineapple and BBQ sauce, leftover spaghetti bolognese or Mexican beeg. Just remember a generous handful of Devondale Mozzarella Cheese.