Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Devondale Dairy Soft
- 8 slices white bread
- 1/3 cup tomato pizza sauce
- 4 Devondale Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 1 cup roughly chopped or shredded ham
- 1/4 cup diced green and red capsicum
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
1. Butter one side of each slice of bread and place buttered side down on a clean board. Spread all of the bread slices with tomato paste and top the bread evenly with Devondale Mozzarella Cheese Slices, ham, capsicum and olives. Top with remaining bread, making sure the buttered side is facing up.
2. Place in a preheated jaffle maker, close lid and cook for 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown and crisp. Serve warm.
- For a Hawaiian Pizza - substitute the capsicum and olives for canned pineapple pieces
- For a BBQ Chicken Pizza - substitute the tomato paste for BBQ sauce, ham for shredded cooked chicken and the capsicum and olives for canned pineapple pieces.