Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 10 mini tortillas
- 200g packet Devondale Tasty Cheese Slices, quartered
- 100g salami, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Devondale Full Cream Milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave on High for 30 secs - 1 minute to soften. Gently push tortillas into the base and sides of 10 x 3/4 cup capacity non-stick muffin pans (texas muffin pans).
- Place two quarters of cheese into the base of each tortilla, then evenly arrange the salami, capsicum, corn and spring onions over the top. Whisk together egg and milk; season to taste. Pour into tortilla cases, then top with remaining cheese quarters.
- Bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes or until set and cheese has melted. Cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm or cool.
- This recipe can also use Devondale Light n' Tasty or Mild All Rounder Cheese Slices.
- Salami can be omitted for a vegetarian option or replaced with sliced ham or shredded chicken.