- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups Devondale Full Cream Milk
- 25g Devondale Butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Australia shaped cookie cutter
- Combine Devondale Full Cream Milk, egg and vanilla in a bowl. In a separate bowl, sift flour and bicarbonate soda and stir in sugar. Make a well in centre of bowl, add in milk mixture and whisk.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and brush with Devondale butter. Pour small amounts of mixture into pan and cook for 3 – 4 minutes.
Here’s the fun part….
Have an Australia shaped cookie cutter handy? Get the kids to use these to help cut your pancakes into shape. If you don’t have one handy, using a butter knife, try as best to cut around your pancakes so that they look like Oz!
- Put your own spin on our Pancake Australia Fair, serve with fruit, syrup or a simple dash of Devondale Butter.
Enjoy Australia Day the Devondale way!