Preparation Time: 25 minutes + cooling time
Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small potato, peeled and diced
- 200g pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning
- 1/2 small red capsicum, diced
- 3/4 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 1/2 cups grated Devondale Tasty All Rounder
- 4 sheets puff pastry, slightly thawed
- 1 egg lightly beaten with 2 tablespoons Devondale Long Life Milk
- 1 cup Danone Greek Natural Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh coriander, extra
- Heat olive oil in a large frypan or non-stick saucepan with a lid, add onion, potato and pumpkin and seasoning and sauté over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until softened slightly. Add capsicum, chickpeas and 1/3 cup water, cover and simmer over low heat for a further 5-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Cool for about 10 minutes.
- Stir cheese and coriander into the cooled vegetable mix.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 4 squares. Divide mixture evenly into the centre of each square. Bring each of the four corners up to the centre to meet and pinch to seal. Pinch down the seams of the pastry to seal and form a parcel. Brush with egg wash and bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes until golden and cooked.
- Mix yogurt and coriander together and serve alongside the parcels.