Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Devondale Dairy Soft
- 8 slices white bread
- 4 Devondale Tasty Cheese Slices
- 4 short-cut bacon rashers, fried until crisp
- 2 bananas, cut into thin slices
- maple syrup, to drizzle
1. Butter one side of each slice of bread and place buttered side down on a clean board. Top four of the bread slices with Devondale Tasty Cheese, bacon and banana. Top with remaining bread, making sure the buttered side is facing up.
2. Place in a preheated jaffle maker, close lid and cook for 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown and crisp. Serve warm, drizzled with maple syrup.
- This jaffle has got to be eaten to be believed! The maple syrup is a must!
For an Elvis inspired treat - add a generous spread of peanut butter under the cheese.