- 3 tbsp Devondale Our Dairy Soft One Butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup Devondale Full Cream Milk
- 3/4 cup Devondale Smooth Tasty All-Rounder Cheese
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 eggs, separated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Melt Devondale Our Dairy Soft One Butter in a saucepan on a medium heat. Once butter has melted stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute until the mixture starts to come away from the sides of the pan.
- Gradually add in the Devondale Full Cream Milk, whisking until well blended. Continue to whisk until mixture comes to the boil. Remove from heat.
- Add in Devondale Smooth Tasty All-Rounder Cheese, stirring until melted. Stir in mustard. Cool slightly. Stir in egg yolks, 1 at a time.
- Meanwhile beat the egg whites with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add one-quarter of the egg whites into the cheese mixture and use a metal spoon to fold through until just combined.
- Add the remaining egg whites and gently fold until just combined.
- Pour into 12 lightly greased nonstick muffin cups. Bake for 25 minutes until puffed and set.