Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 short-cut bacon rashers
- 4 small eggs
- 4 frozen hash browns, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Devondale Dairy Soft
- 8 slices white bread
- 4 Devondale Colby Cheese Slices
- 125g can baked beans
1. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook bacon, eggs and hash browns until crisp. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Butter one side of each slice of bread and place buttered side down on a clean board. Top four of the bread slices with Devondale Colby Cheese and top evenly with bacon, eggs, hash browns, baked beans. Top with remaining bread, making sure the buttered side is facing up.
2. Place in a preheated jaffle maker, close lid and cook for 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown and crisp. Serve warm.
- Due to its mighty size, this jaffle works best in a large style jaffle maker - with no centre seam. If using an original style jaffle maker, you may need to omit the hash brown or baked beans and serve on the side.
- For a vegetarian version, try substituting the bacon with pan-fried field mushrooms and serve the hash browns on the side.