- 3 cups Self raising flour
- 200ml Devondale Cream
- 50ml Devondale Full Cream Milk
- 1 cup Lemonade, cold and fizzy
- 200g Small white chocolate drops
- 1 cup Frozen raspberries, keep frozen until use
- 50ml Extra Devondale Full Cream Milk, to glaze
- Devondale Cream to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C and lightly grease baking tray or line with baking paper.
- Sift flour into a large bowl. Add Devondale Cream, Devondale Full Cream Milk and lemonade. Lightly mix the ingredients together until combined into a soft dough.
- Stir through the white chocolate drops and finally, gently fold in frozen raspberries.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and gently bring the dough together . Use fingertips to gently pat the dough into a 2cmthick disc.
- Use a 4cm-diameter round pastry cutter dipped in flour to cut out scones. Arrange scones on the tray so that they are touching. Gently brush the top of each scone with a little extra Devondale Full Cream Milk to glaze.
- Bake scones for 20 minutes or until golden brown and scones sound hollow when gently tapped. Turn scones out onto a wire rack.
Serve scones warm with whipped Devondale cream.