- 4 eggs
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup Devondale all rounder cream
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 x 23cm blind baked pastry shell
- Preheat oven to 180’C.
- Place the eggs, caster sugar, cream, lemon rind, juice and vanilla in a bowl and whisk together until well combined.
- Pour mixture into pre made pastry case and bake in oven for 30-35 minutes or until filling is just set.
- Cool in tin and then refrigerate.
- Serve with whipped Devondale All Rounder Cream.