Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Devondale Dairy Soft
- 4 slices wholemeal or wholegrain bread
- 8 Devondale Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 1 1/2 cups leftover spaghetti bolognese or spaghetti and meatballs
1. Butter one side of each slice of bread and place buttered side down on a clean board. Top four of the bread slices with Devondale Mozzarella Cheese slices and top evenly with spaghetti bolognese. Top with remaining bread, making sure the buttered side is facing up.
2. Place in a preheated jaffle maker and close lid and cook for 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown and crisp. Serve warm.
- These jaffles are also delicious made with olive bread or herbed focaccia
- In a real hurry? Don't be afraid to open a good-old can of spaghetti or spaghetti meatballs.