Mixed herb infused butter
- 1/3 cup each of rosemary, sage, thyme and chives, loosely packed
Mushroom infused butter
- 300g button mushrooms
Chilli infused butter
- 3 x red chillies, de-seeded and roughly chopped
Citrus infused butter
- Zest of 2 lemons and 2 limes
Garlic infused butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- Place chosen accompaniments into food processer and blitz until fine. (If using mushrooms, fry until brown and cool off before moving onto step 2.)
- Add softened Devondale Butter to the food processor bowl and blend.
- Spoon the mixture along the centre of a sheet of cling film (approx 16cm long) and shape to form a log about 12cm long. Roll up and twist the ends to secure.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm and chilled. Cut into slices to serve.
- Top barbecued fish, chicken, pork or corncobs with a slice of your favourite infused butter.