Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 8 individual pizza bases
- 2/3 cup tomato paste
- 8 Devondale Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 4 Italian-style pork sausages
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into small florets
- chilli flakes (optional)
- Place the pizza bases on a baking tray and spread evenly with tomato paste. Top each base with a slice of mozzarella.
- Snip the end off each sausage and push the sausage meat from the cases. Randomly dollop chunks of meat over pizza base. Bake at 200⁰C for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and sausage has cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook broccolini in boiling water for 1-2 minutes or until just tender. Drain and keep warm. Top cooked pizza with broccolini and a sprinkle of chilli flakes.
- For extra spicy heat, choose spicy Italian sausages.