Serves 2 or 4 as a side
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 375g packet potato gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100g semi or sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1 packet Devondale Three Cheese Sauce
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- Cook gnocchi according to packet instructions. Drain and keep warm.
- Return saucepan to heat, add oil, tomatoes and spinach and sauté for 3-5 minutes or until spinach is just wilted. Stir in gnocchi and spoon into serving dishes.
- Heat sauce according to packet instructions, pour into a bowl and stir in pesto. Pour sauce over gnocchi and serve immediately.
- Try other fresh pestos like roasted red capsicum or rocket and walnuts for a delicious alternative.
- Toss any blanched veggies of your choice through the gnocchi, try asparagus and peas, sautéed mushrooms or even chicken.