Serves 4-6 as a side dish
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 1 whole cauliflower, cut in florets
- salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 packet Devondale All Rounder Cheese Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme (optional)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- Steam or microwave cauliflower for 3-5 minutes until just tender, season to taste. Place in a single layer in a serving dish and keep warm.
- Heat cheese sauce according to packet instructions. Pour over cauliflower. Scatter with hazelnuts, thyme, parsley and lemon zest. Serve immediately.
- The hazelnuts can be substituted with fresh or panko or dried breadcrumbs and cooked in the oven for 15 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden.