Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 50g panko breadcrumbs*
- 1 teaspoon finely crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 50g Devondale Original Butter, softened
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 x 180g firm white fish fillets
- 4 Devondale Tasty Cheese Slices
- steamed green beans and new potatoes, to serve
- Combine breadcrumbs, garlic, dill and butter, mixing with your fingers until crumbly and just combined. Season to taste.
- Place the fish on a baking paper lined oven tray. Top with a slice of tasty cheese. Press the breadcrumb mixture onto the cheese and bake at 180C for 12-15 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with green beans and potatoes.
- *Panko Breadcrumbs are coarse breadcrumbs available in the Asian foods aisle of the supermarket. Substitute dried white breadcrumbs if unavailable.
- This recipe can also use Devondale Light n' Tasty or Mild All Rounder Cheese Slices.
- Ask your fish monger for their recommendation on a firm white fish for this recipe. Thawed, frozen portions will also work for this recipe. Try flake, ling, blue grenadier, or even barramundi if desired.
- If fish is unavailable substitute with 8 chicken tenderloins using half a slice of DEVONDALE Tasty Cheese per tenderloin.
- Dill can be substituted with chopped parsley or a sprinkling of dried mixed herbs.