Makes 1 x 25cm pizza
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large (25cm) pizza base
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce or tomato paste
- 1 1/4 cups Devondale Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 green prawn cutlets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 small red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup rocket leaves
- olive oil and red wine vinegar, to dress
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place pizza base on a baking paper lined tray and spread with pizza sauce, 1/4 cup mozzarella and onion.
- Toss prawns, oil and chilli in a small bowl to coat. Arrange on pizza and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Bake at 200°C for 10-15 minutes or until prawns are cooked through and cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Combine rocket with enough oil and vinegar to lightly coat. Season to taste. Top pizza with rocket salad and serve immediately.
- Try adding thinly sliced chorizo, salami or prosciutto to this pizza, if desired.
- Vary the amount of chilli used to suit personal taste.