Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 4 flour tortillas (20cm diameter)
- 8 Devondale Colby Cheese Slices
- 200g shredded BBQ chicken
- 1 cup your favourite store-bought tomato salsa
- 200g drained red kidney beans
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 310g can corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- juice of 1 lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Devondale Light Sour Cream
- Top half of each tortilla evenly with cheese, chicken, salsa and beans. Fold over to enclose and form a semi-circle.
- Place in a preheated sandwich press (or alternatively use a frying pan - browning each side) and toast for 5 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl combine avocado, corn, red capsicum and lime juice. Season to taste. Serve quesadillas topped with avocado corn salsa and sour cream.
- This recipe can also use Devondale Light n' Tasty or Mild All Rounder Cheese Slices.
- Substitute tomato salsa and beans with store-bought black bean and chipotle salsa for a spicer alternative.
- Use any shredded cooked chicken or sliced cooked steak in place of BBQ chicken.