Serves 4 as a side
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 500g desiree potatoes, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 packet Devondale Vintage Cheddar Sauce
- 1/4 cup Devondale Tasty All Rounder or Colby Shredded Cheese
- Lightly grease a 1 litre microwave safe baking dish. Layer the potato and onion into baking dish. Pour over vegetable stock and season to taste. Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Heat sauce according to packet instructions and pour sauce over potatoes and onions. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes or until browned. Serve immediately.
- Desiree potatoes are recognisable for their pink skin and waxy flesh. If unavailable, select any other waxy potato variety.