Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 4 thin minute steaks or 2 sirloin or porterhouse beef steaks
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1 packet Devondale Vintage Cheese Sauce
- steamed greens, to serve
- Rub both sides steaks with oil. Place half the pepper on a plate. Press steaks into pepper to lightly coat.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or grill pan on medium-high heat. Barbecue steaks for 4 to 5 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile heat sauce according to packet instructions. Stir in remaining cracked pepper. Serve over steaks with steamed greens.
- For an easy mustard sauce, stir through 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard.