Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 8 white bread slices, crusts removed
- 4 thick slices ham, cut in half
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 packet Devondale All Rounder Cheese Sauce
- salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin or press firmly with the palm of your hand. Line each cup of an 8 x 1/2 cup capacity non-stick muffin pan with bread. Line bread with ham slices.
- Whisk together the eggs and sauce and season to taste. Pour mixture into ham lined muffin tins and sprinkle with spring onions.
- Bake at 180°C for 10-15 minutes or until eggs are set. Allow to stand 2 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm or cold.
- Try making these pies without the bread crust, just ensure the muffin case is well lined with the ham to prevent the egg leaking.