- 170g Instant polenta meal
- 115g Plain flour
- 75g Caster sugar
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbs Baking powder
- 180g Devondale Butter, melted
- 350ml Devondale Full Cream Milk
- 150g Devondale Vintage Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line the base of a 1L volume loaf pan with baking paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Whisk eggs, melted Devondale Butter and Devondale Full Cream Milk in a jug, add to the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Fold in the Devondale Vintage Cheddar Cheese.
- Pour into the lined loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until bread is golden brown and pulls away from the side of the pan.
- Stand bread in the pan for 5 minutes before turning out and cutting into slices.
Serve warm with infused Devondale Butter.