Thank you Jane Swan for your yummy Devondale Cheese Beans and Me Jaffle!
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 Slices of Bread
- Bakes Beans
- 4 Devondale Colby Cheese Slices
- A handful of green spinach
- 1 Tablespoon of Devondale Spreadable Butte
- Layer 1 slice of bread with green spinach, topping with the 4 slices of Devondale Colby Cheese Slices. Pour 2 tablespoons of your Baked Beans across the Cheese and layer with another slice of bread.
- Place in a preheated Jaffle maker, close the lid and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the bread is golden and crisp. Serve warm.