- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 300g baby spinach, washed (or 2 bunches English spinach, or 300 gm Frozen spinach thawed)
- 1 x 325g packet fresh lasagne sheets
- 785ml Passata
- 1 1/2 cup Devondale Grated Mozzarella
- 300ml Devondale all rounder cream OR 1 packet of Devondale 3 Cheese Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180’C. Lightly grease a 23cm x 23cm square baking dish.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until golden.
- Add the spinach and stir for 3-4 minutes or until spinach has wilted. Add to a large bowl along with the passata. Stir to combine.
- Spoon a small amount of the spinach mixture into the bottom of the baking dish and then line with pasta sheets, trimming to fit. Top with a quarter of the spinach mixture and then another pasta layer. Repeat with remaining spinach mixture and pasta sheets finishing with a spinach layer.
- Top with the Devondale Mozzarella cheese and then pour of the Devondale all rounder cream OR Devondale 3 Cheese Sauce
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes or until golden and pasta is cooked through.
- Serve with a green salad.