Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Devondale Dairy Soft
- 8 slices brioche bread*
- 1/3 cup chicken liver paté
- 1/3 cup caramelised onion relish**
- 4 Devondale Tasty Cheese Slices
1. Butter one side of each slice of bread and place buttered side down on a clean board. Spread four of the bread slices with pate. Top evenly with onion relish and slices of Devondale Tasty Cheese. Top with remaining bread, making sure the buttered side is facing up.
2. Place in a preheated jaffle maker and close lid and cook for 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown and crisp. Serve warm.
- *Brioche bread is available in the bakery aisle of the supermarket. Croissants would make an excellent alternative.
- **Caramelised onion relish is available in the condiments aisle of the supermarket.
- If desired, add 100g smoked chicken on top of the paté in the jaffle.