Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup Devondale Full Cream Milk
- 2 teaspoons Devondale Dairy Soft Spread, plus extra for spreading
- 1/2 cup grated Devondale Tasty All Rounder
- 8 slices sourdough bread, toasted, for serving
- Whisk eggs and milk together and season to taste.
- Melt spread in a medium non-stick frypan over low heat, add egg mixture and as they start to set, use a silicone spatula to slowly and gently push eggs from one side of the frypan to another until soft folds begin to form. Wait a few seconds between movements and try not to stir the eggs as this will break up the folds. When eggs are about half cooked, sprinkle in the cheese and then continue to cook until nearly set.
- Gently push eggs from the frypan onto toasted bread spread with dairy soft.
- These scrambled eggs are delicious served with bacon or smoked salmon and asparagus or wilted baby spinach.