Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Devondale Dairy Soft
- 8 slices white bread
- 4 Devondale Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 8 slices leg ham
- 4 thin slices canned or fresh pineapple
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- basil leaves, optional
1. Butter one side of each slice of bread and place buttered side down on a clean board. Top four of the bread slices with Devondale Mozzarella Cheese, ham, pineapple, tomato and basil. Top with remaining bread, making sure the buttered side is facing up.
2. Place in a preheated jaffle maker, close lid and cook for 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown and crisp. Serve warm.